Alation

alation. noun. the state of having wings.

A community for the winged

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Questions about Faun(a)

Avianabree

Faun(a), Unlike Satyrs, are deerlike in appearance unlike Satyrs. There are Fauna shifters currently alive, since i am friends with one. This is a species i have recently discovered and learned about. Ask me any questions about their existance

--

*Kiss*

July 22, 2017 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Terro

When you say they are shifters, do you mean to say that they can physically shift into a faun? Can they do so at will or is there a set time or set of circumstances? How did they discover this ability? What must one have in order to learn this ability?
July 23, 2017 at 10:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Avianabree

Terro at July 23, 2017 at 10:41 AM

When you say they are shifters, do you mean to say that they can physically shift into a faun? Can they do so at will or is there a set time or set of circumstances? How did they discover this ability? What must one have in order to learn this ability?

Yes, they can physically shift into a faun. And they can do so at will. They discover it by involuntarily shifting. You don't really need anything lol, but i've heard from sources that you need a gene to shift, i 'kinda' agree with it but not really because the evolution wouldn't make sense. So in my opinion, you need to create a gene via biokinesis to shift. If you're born it's involuntary.

--

*Kiss*

July 23, 2017 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.