Alation

alation. noun. the state of having wings.

A community for the winged

Forums

Forum Home > Introductions > Hello!

AliferousEerie
Hi! I'm Eerie! I just joined this site, and have been wanting wings for, pretty much, my whole life, and I already have phantom wings. I just found this site by looking for ways to grow wings on YouTube, when I found a video by A Deer in Nara, and went to the bottom of the comment section. I then read everything over, and over, about 8 times. I want wings of a Common Black Hawk, and so far, progress is my back hurts, my shoulderblades are smaller, and I've been acting like my bird more often than I usually do. I am also an ornithology nut and love all types of birds, but I have a soft spot for budgies and hawks. Well, that was kind of my 'Hello' to everyone on this site, and I hope to join the flock soon! Here are some reasons I want wings. Why I want wings. -I can fly. -I can maybe be homeschooled -Can finally get my own room (I'm a twin) -Show stupid MaxCruise73 that we can grow wings if we want. -And many more reasons!
July 19, 2017 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaidan

Avians don't mind exercise as it is required for endurance training. Avians are careful w/ their diets and are normally cautious, weary and calculated for obvious reasons. Avians are winged humanoids w/ those personality traits along w/ your normal personality traits. You shouldn't be trying to act like a bird... since Avians are not birds. I don't think you take being an Avian as serious as you should. Point Blank: You could die for having wings, if not careful enough. In any case, hope I wasn't too harsh in this post, just wanted to make it crystal clear of what it is to be an Avian. It is your choice in the end however for w.e. reasons they are.

--

In spirit we know who we are, sometimes we just have to remind our physical selves~

July 19, 2017 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AliferousEerie
Just saying, I'm a hawk therian and that's why I ment that. A little worried about the death thing, but I live in the middle of nowhere so not as gigantic as a possibility. I try to take it as seriously as possible, but i am not a very serious person so..yeah
--

~ Eerie ~

July 20, 2017 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prettybird28

AliferousEerie at July 19, 2017 at 1:42 PM

Hi! I'm Eerie! I just joined this site, and have been wanting wings for, pretty much, my whole life, and I already have phantom wings. I just found this site by looking for ways to grow wings on YouTube, when I found a video by A Deer in Nara, and went to the bottom of the comment section. I then read everything over, and over, about 8 times. I want wings of a Common Black Hawk, and so far, progress is my back hurts, my shoulderblades are smaller, and I've been acting like my bird more often than I usually do. I am also an ornithology nut and love all types of birds, but I have a soft spot for budgies and hawks. Well, that was kind of my 'Hello' to everyone on this site, and I hope to join the flock soon! Here are some reasons I want wings. Why I want wings. -I can fly. -I can maybe be homeschooled -Can finally get my own room (I'm a twin) -Show stupid MaxCruise73 that we can grow wings if we want. -And many more reasons!

I have seen MaxCruise73 before, and he is the worst person I have ever met. I would be less offended if just called us stupid honestly. But he has to talk about 'the truth' and how were 'cruel and dishonest' apparently. I just started the process of growing wings as of 8-20-2017. I wish you good luck!
--
~Birds of a feather must stick together~
August 21, 2017 at 8:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.