Alation

alation. noun. the state of having wings.

A community for the winged

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Haii~

Night Owl

So I figured I might as well make one of these! I'm Night Owl, a proud member of the Alation Flock! I've been growing wings for around 2 years now, but I just recently started using methods posted on this site! I'm a Barn Owl Avian. I've been told I'm an ok therapist, so if you need someone to talk to, message me either here or on Kik, I'm FlightBeforeFlight! (You can also message me if you're interested in joining and I'll forward your messages to Morgan!)

--

If wings beat and feathers float, I'll be there. When wings grow and people fly, I'll be there. If there is hope, if there is trust, I'll be here. Night~ Princess of Hope

July 12, 2017 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terro

So what is the difference between being a member of the forum and being a member of alation? Also, what progress have you made in your growth? What therapist certifications do you carry? That is a great field to be in.
July 13, 2017 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaidan

lOl, I think she just meant therapist in a figurative term. I agree w/ the questions though, what's the difference? 

--

In spirit we know who we are, sometimes we just have to remind our physical selves~

July 18, 2017 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sky
The kik chat is more active and means youre officially part of the flock~ this site is p much a place for info and anyone can join. Not everyone is accepted into the flock (the majority do get accepted id say? There's like, 20 ish peeps in it.) It depends on if you have realisistic ideas and expectations of growing wings. Like, expecting to save the world and make humanity better with wings wouldnt really be considered a realistic goal or possible just by growing wings. For the question about wing growth, everyones at different places? You can see the muscle growth for the majority of people and you can see bone growth on some. For specifics youd have to ask people individually tho~ Does that answer the questions? (Also if someone from the flock wants to correct anything ive said please do!) I can also try to answer any more questions you have, to the best of my ability^^
July 18, 2017 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terro

That is super helpful actually. I was kind of wondering why there was so little going on here, and why posts disappear. Maybe I will have to figure out this kik thing.
July 18, 2017 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaidan

Not to go off topic or anything but, want to know the weirdest thing?? During meditation about 1 month ago I seen this sigil, which I found out is a sigil linked to my inner power/energy. I drew them up and I now have them over my bed on the wall. .___. Nd it looks almost exactly like the first sigil on this website. Just.... thought I'd share that. lOl.

--

In spirit we know who we are, sometimes we just have to remind our physical selves~

July 19, 2017 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.