Alation

alation. noun. the state of having wings.

A community for the winged

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Hm.

Avianabree

Might as well introduce Myself. My name is Bree. I'm here because i saw this linked on FWW. The information you have is oddly correct, did you make these, or did someone else make these? Anyways, i'm growing my wings and have been growing them for about 4 years now. I know a bit about dragons and avians myself. I have light aerokinesis (I have not practiced in months. Maybe a year.) and light Photokinesis. I am a mermadic otherkin and i've been in the nonhuman community for five and a half years. I have a draconic guardian named Aaia, she helps me with my magick and protects me.  I have natural Clairsentience and i am a Pagan. I'm quite a big nerd and am endulged in many biological topics!  I plan to be an geneticist or get into Evolutionary Development. (evo-depo) Happy to be here.

--

*Kiss*

July 6, 2017 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Night Owl
-coughs quietly- I do believe I remember you. You're the heir to Earth or the dragon kingdom or something right? Directly below Jess? You changed your dragon guardian's name though. I really wish I could go anywhere without you guys being there. The old FWW really does act like a parasite don't you? Infecting everyone with disbelief and anger before shattering​ them.
--

If wings beat and feathers float, I'll be there. When wings grow and people fly, I'll be there. If there is hope, if there is trust, I'll be here. Night~ Princess of Hope

July 6, 2017 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Avianabree

Night Owl at July 6, 2017 at 11:09 PM

-coughs quietly- I do believe I remember you. You're the heir to Earth or the dragon kingdom or something right? Directly below Jess? You changed your dragon guardian's name though. I really wish I could go anywhere without you guys being there. The old FWW really does act like a parasite don't you? Infecting everyone with disbelief and anger before shattering​ them.

You seem familiar. Um.. Not really the heir to much, but my own astral place. Jess's flock fell apart, i haven't spoken to her in months. It was very toxic, but yes, i had fun during those times until i realized how bad it had gotten. And no i haven't changed it. Unless you're thinking of Kuname,(Koo-Nom-eee)  which was not my draconic guradians name, but the name i had chosen when i believed i was a dragon shifter. Now i don't know who you are but something tells me something happened. I'm still in belief, due to things i have recently discovered.

--

*Kiss*

July 7, 2017 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Night Owl
I love the way people change! Sorry for being rude, my last impression of you was pretty bad and I hold grudges lol. I'm getting way better vibes from you now, so welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it! (please forgive me and my grudges and awkwardness!!!! I'm trying to get over them)
--

If wings beat and feathers float, I'll be there. When wings grow and people fly, I'll be there. If there is hope, if there is trust, I'll be here. Night~ Princess of Hope

July 7, 2017 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Avianabree

Night Owl at July 7, 2017 at 12:49 AM

I love the way people change! Sorry for being rude, my last impression of you was pretty bad and I hold grudges lol. I'm getting way better vibes from you now, so welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it! (please forgive me and my grudges and awkwardness!!!! I'm trying to get over them)

I didn't really take that as being rude, you have a right to call me out and diss me all you want, i know what we did and how horrible those times were. I mentally and emotionally broke down way too many times, thus.. resulting in mild depression and long term anxiety. I paid my price so i deserve it. It's alright, you don't seem awkward to me, would you mind refreshing my mind about what happened in the flock, in PM..? I don't remember, i have been taking a break for a year and a half. And yes, i have changed immensely. believe it or not it took some hardcore mental training and self-treatments to heal.

--

*Kiss*

July 7, 2017 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaidan

Everyone goes through rough times, it's a doggy dog world and the path to discovery of finding who you are can lead to intense and bad moments. The process of healing and rebuilding one's character from those bad moments all leads to ultimatly finding yourself. Hopefully.

--

In spirit we know who we are, sometimes we just have to remind our physical selves~

July 18, 2017 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Avianabree

Kaidan at July 18, 2017 at 12:13 PM

Everyone goes through rough times, it's a doggy dog world and the path to discovery of finding who you are can lead to intense and bad moments. The process of healing and rebuilding one's character from those bad moments all leads to ultimatly finding yourself. Hopefully.

And i believe i have found myself, i'm well now. But my emotional state is still very bumpy, i am prone to falling back into depression and my anxiety could worsen. I have many rough patches here and there after my.. fight with a dragon-shifter named Lanuea. But that's a little off-topic, i've been healing well.

--

*Kiss*

July 20, 2017 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.