Alation

alation. noun. the state of having wings.

A community for the winged

Forums

Forum Home > Introductions > Hello!

Julie_M.

Hello Everyone, I'm Julie and I just signed up. For year's i've been trying to grow my wings since I was 11 (I am 16 now) and ever since iv'e been going about it the wrong way with spells and rituals. Back then I didn't know much about growing wings but I knew I was very passionate and determined to grow them and to this day I still am. But around last year, I have been trying to find a serious group thats mature, serious, and knows what they are doing and know how to help people like myself. Though Alation made my hope and faith stronger then the other 'group'. I was tired of being lied to and shrugged off as that 'group' did not care. 

But I'm very happy to be here and start the growing proccess right this time and will do whatever it takes and will accept the sacrifices and dangers. 

Blessed be~

June 29, 2017 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yak
Welcme to the site Kulie..I'm Yak...I've been trying to grow my wings snce I was about, your age...sixteen...Hahaha..I can sense who the other group is...There;s so...Funny.... Following a false religion will turn humanity against itself...With their egos boosted and their faveouritsm to their gods..Its really funny that they have to wake up one day and see another human on the street...Hahaha...Paethic creatures such a sick mentality and way of life... I recommend atheism with a pinch of moral magic...
--
Unnamed Avian....
June 30, 2017 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yak
Welcme to the site Kulie..I'm Yak...I've been trying to grow my wings snce I was about, your age...sixteen...Hahaha..I can sense who the other group is...There;s so...Funny.... Following a false religion will turn humanity against itself...With their egos boosted and their faveouritsm to their gods..Its really funny that they have to wake up one day and see another human on the street...Hahaha...Paethic creatures such a sick mentality and way of life... I recommend atheism with a pinch of moral magic...
--
Unnamed Avian....
June 30, 2017 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Julie_M.

Yak at June 30, 2017 at 6:39 PM

I don't really have any particular religion if you ask me. I think the afterlife is endless with endless possiblities and species. And yeah this group didn't tell me how to grow my wings. All I did was give them bias symtoms like back aches or shoulder blade growth (if thats even a symtom) and they said "ok thats good keep doing that." and thats when I got really confused and upset that they didn't help or WANT to help.

Though i'm very happy to be here and give to this community.

Blessed be~

June 30, 2017 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex/vegetal

Yak at June 30, 2017 at 6:39 PM

I don't get it
July 28, 2017 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.